I provide online services by phone and use of a secure video platform for video sessions through On Call
Individual and Group Supervision in British Columbia
In order to reach your emotional health goals, you need a little more active guidance in the form of clinic supervision performed by an experienced counsellor. Mourning’s Dawn Counselling offers one-on-one and group clinical supervision for individuals, front line staff, and non-profit organizations throughout British Columbia. These can be conducted in-person, over the phone, or through online communications.
What is Clinical Supervision?
To assist front line staff in:
- Case review
- Caseload management
- Therapeutic intervention options
- Self-care planning
- Ethical issues
- File maintenance
- Recognizing vicarious trauma
- Continuing education
Why Clinical Supervision?
- Help maintain ethics and standards of practice
- Liability and legal concerns
- Healthy and informed staff
- Builds capacity
Requirements for Services
- One-to-one meeting monthly for at least one hour
- Meeting must be kept confidential
To learn more about clinical supervision and how it can work for you, call Mourning’s Dawn Counselling.